Please require the following of your students:
- Snacks, drinks, gum, candy, and sunflower seeds are not allowed inside. The staff will help you locate trash receptacles.
- Respect the museum staff and other visitors by following directions and using soft voices.
- Walk single file when traveling from one area to another.
- Running, jumping, or other boisterous behavior is potentially damaging to art.
- Always use the handrails when walking up and down the stairs.
- In a hands-on gallery, remember to share with others.
- Do not touch any of the artwork on display (the oil on skin damages art).
- Always stand at a safe distance from each work of art.
- Do not lean on walls, art pedestals, art display cases, or countertops, and never use them as writing surfaces.
- Photography is not permitted in the atrium, hallways, or art galleries.